Matt maintains his resume in a custom SGML DTD (which he wrote himself expressly for this purpose) which is available for download. As a result, it's easy to make available in a number of formats. That way, at least one of them should be viewable on just about any platform on the planet, and some off it.
- resume.html is a nice easy-reading HTML format.
- resume.txt is an even easier-reading plaintext format.
- resume.dvi is in TeX DeVice Independant format, which is viewable on most POSIX systems, and likely on just about any other computer too, though it may require a non-standard software package.
- resume.ps is in Postscript, which is a pretty ubiquitous file format.
- resume.pdf is in Adobe Portable Document Format, which is at least as common as Postscript.
- resume.rtf is in Rich Text Format, which tends to work well on Windows, less well on other platforms.