Passport to the world
Links. Ah, yes. One must have links, right? Links are the threads which tie together this twisted Web we weave. Web is such a good word for it, really; it's not a string, it's not a sheet, or a spiral, a plane, a space, a continuum, a tesseract, or any other of the myriad forms of organization. A web, at its base, is just a bunch of points, connected to each other.
It's not the number of points, or the strength of the points,
that supports the whole structure; it's the interconnections.
Together we stand; divided we fall is cliche, to be sure,
but things don't get to be cliche without a grain of truth.
Links are what make the Web a web; without them, it'd just be
a bunch of islands sitting around, none of which are known to
anybody but their owner.
But enough ponderance. Let's see what I can do for my contribution to the World Wide Linkage.
- Links to me: A list of people and places that have (to my knowledge) linked to my webpage(s).
- My other lives: The doings of my alter-ego's around the world.
- OS List: A list of operating systems
- Webdev: My web development-related links
- Unsorted CS: A big glob of the rest of my CS-related links
- Humor: Buncha funny links
- Catchall: Everything else, until I factor things better